Terms and Conditions
1. By paying any fee to Homeoweb.Com you agree in full to abide by the terms and conditions laid down herein.
2. By agreeing to this terms and conditions you agree to be under the treatment of our clinics (mentioned under our 'consultation locations' in the homepage), here in after be referred as 'the clinic', of your own free will.
3. Or by agreeing
to this terms and conditions you agree to be under the Coaching Centre
conducted by us for UAE MOH examination (mentioned under our 'TCAM (UAE) Exam' in the homepage), here in after be referred as 'the
coaching', of your own free will.
4. You are also agreeing that you are of legal age to be involved in a contract with the clinic or coaching according to the rules of your country.
5. You agree that you will strictly observe any/all of the directions given to you by the doctors of the clinic as regards to your illness, as long as you are under the treatment of the clinic or the director or any other tutor of the coaching as long as you are under the coaching.
6. You will not take any other medications/treatment without informing the
clinic for the same illness you are being consulted in the clinic as long as you are
under the consultation of the clinic, unless in emergency or life threatening conditions.
7. You agree that the doctors of the clinic are justified in requesting any/all of the laboratory tests/other investigative procedures needed for the illness and you will comply with that.
8. The clinic cannot guarantee and neither is the clinic guaranteeing through any of its articles or ads 100% cure for all the diseases.
9. The clinic promise to do its best as humanly possible in each case it attend but
is not responsible if the condition does not improve despite this.
10. The clinic will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of any actions against the above terms and conditions.
11. The coaching cannot guarantee and neither is the coaching guaranteeing through any of its articles or ads 100% pass for each student in UAE MOH examinations.
12. The coaching is not mandatory for appearing for UAE medical licensing examinations and is purely an offer from Homeoweb.Com
13. The consultation fee once paid will not be refunded under any condition.
14. Homeoweb.Com reserves the right to accept or refuse any candidate for coaching or patient at the clinic, when it seems best to do so, without sighting any reasons.
15. All legal transaction will be carried out under the jurisdiction of Kozhikode, Kerala state in the country of India only.
Back to ONLINE CONSULTATION | TCAM Exam Home | OME PAGE